The river Ebro leaves unique treasures in its path. One of them is the Sebes Nature Reserve, located in the Ribera d’Ebre region, specifically in Flix. The point of arrival and reception center for visitors is the Mas del Director, where the visit will begin with a specialized technician from the Reserve.
This visit is for all those schools that want to make a technical and training visit to the Sebes Nature Reserve. We adapt these visits for different types of students from a more general scope, to more specific topics. High school students, training cycles, university degrees, masters and postgraduate degrees, managers of other protected natural spaces…
Some of the topics are:
- The co-management of the Sebes Nature Reserve. A model of social involvement in the management of natural spaces
- The Flix Reservoir Decontamination Project
- The management of wetlands with adapted herbivores: The grazing with Camargue horses
- Scientific ringing, a method to studying the bird community
- The world of wild mammals. How do we study them?
- Fire prevention by recovering the agroforestry mosaic
- Riverside vegetation and dry land vegetation. Two worlds in one space
Contact us for any other proposals.
- 1-25 people (1 technician): 120 € in total.
- > 25 people (2 technicians): 240 € in total.
- Contact us for special rates for larger groups