INFORMATION OF INTEREST
Due to the exceptional situation that is causing COVID-19, and the uncertainty of being able to carry out activities in the short and medium term, the Freixe Nature Group has decided to postpone the 7th edition of the Stork Race until September 13, 2020.
The registrations, which opened on March 5 at www.iter5.cat, will remain active at the current price of € 13 (or € 15 with a chip rental) until August 10. From August 11 until September 10, or until you run out of places, registrations will be priced at € 15 (or € 17 with chip rental).
All those who have already signed up for the race will keep their registration for the new date. If any participant wants to unsubscribe, they must contact via email email@example.com.
5K and 10K races
March 5 and 6 | LOW-COST registrations: € 11 with own chip or € 13 with chip rental up to a maximum of 150 members
From March 7 to August 10 | € 13 with own chip or € 15 with chip rental
From August 11 to September 10 or until sold out | € 15 with own chip or € 17 with chip rental
Race 5K + Race 10k >>> 300 runners
March 5 and 6 | LOW-COST registrations: € 11
From March 7 | € 15 until the places are sold out (maximum 100 registered)
INSRIPTION INCLUDES INSURANCE, CORREDOR BAG, REFRIGERY AND COURSE T-SHIRT
1. DAY: The 3rd Stork Race will be held on May 3, 2020.
2. PLACE: in the Reserva Natural de Sebes – Flix: Sebes Road s/n.
3. PARTICIPATION: It is open to anyone who accepts the modalities of the race and these regulations. There will be children’s races and 5 and 10 km races and a popular 7 km hike. Children under 16 need parental authorization.
4. STARTING LINE AND FINISH: They will be located at the Mas del Director (Information Center of the Sebes Nature Reserve and Flix Meander). The start time of the 5 and 10 km races will be at 10:30. The popular hike will start at 9:45 am. There will be a parking area, massages and a cloakroom service. At 09:45 the car access to the area will be closed.
5. CIRCUITS: On the 5 km route there will be a refreshment at kilometers 2.5 and 4. In the 10 km circuit there will be a provisioning station at km 5 and km 8. Circuits consist of 80% of rural road, 10% of trails and 10% of asphalt.
The children’s races will take place in an enabled circuit around the Mas del Director with appropriate distances:
Born in 2014 – 2013: Short straight behind Mas del Director.
Born in 2012 – 2011: Long straight behind Mas del Director.
Born in 2010-2009-2008: One lap at the A Mas del Director circuit.
Born in 2007-2006-2005: Two laps in the B Mas del Director circuit.
6. CATEGORIES: AWARDS NOT ACCUMULATED BETWEEN CATEGORIES
- Podium General, 3 male and female trophies
- Senior (2004- 1978), 3 male and female trophies
- Veterans (1977 – 1968), 3 male and female trophies
- Masters (1967 – 1918), 3 male and female trophies
7. REGISTRATION: They will be made on the website www.iter5.cat. The price of the registrations will depend on the date of registration.
Online registrations will end on Thursday, September 10 at 24:00. The first 300 entrants will have a race-exclusive shirt.
Registration for children’s races is free.
Important: the prices are with your own chip, if you do not have one you will have to pay an extra € 2 for the rental chip.
Each registration will be allocated 1 € for the solidarity allowance for families with babies in the region.
Under no circumstances will the return of the registration be accepted. Only changes of any data associated with the registrations will be allowed up to 24 hours before the end of the registration period set out in the rules of the race. No modifications will be accepted from the last day of the registration period fixed.
8. GIFTS: A runner’s bag will be given away with gifts from our sponsors. At the end of the race there will be a sandwich and a drink for all participants in the runner area.
9. NUMBERS: The delivery of numbers to participants will be from 08:30 to 10:00 at Mas del Director on the same day of the race. The organization reserves the right to request the DNI or substitute document if deemed appropriate.
10. TIMING: will be made by the company Chronos Iter5 SL with chip that will take all the participants registered in the race or hike.
11. INSURANCE: All participants will enjoy accident insurance contracted by the race organizer.
12. RESPONSIBILITY: The organization is not responsible for any damage, both moral and material, that participants or spectators may suffer during the race. The racer authorizes that their images published on the race website may appear, as well as in any non-profit publication or brochure. The organization will not assume any responsibility if the race is suspended or postponed due to weather conditions and / or force majeure. In these cases, the organization will inform the participants by the appropriate means of the new day and time of the race. Any unforeseen event in the regulations will be resolved by the organizing committee. Registration implies the knowledge and acceptance of this regulation.
13. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA: By signing up for La Cursa de les Cigonyes, participants give their consent for the Reserva Natural de Sebes and Iter5, by themselves or through third entities, to automatically and exclusively for sports purposes or promotional, your personal data.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, the participant has the right to access these files for the purpose of rectification or cancellation. Completely or partially in its content. To do this, you must ask in writing to the address of the company responsible for the management of ITER5 data.
Likewise and in accordance with the sporting interests, promotion, distribution and exploitation of the Stork race, all over the world (reproduction of photographs of the test, publication of qualifying lists, etc.) by any device (Internet, advertising , etc.) and without a temporary limit, the participants expressly cede to the organization the right to reproduce the name and surnames, the place obtained in the general and own classification of the participant, the category, the sports brand made and the your image.
The organization will decide any incident that is not foreseen and reserves the right to modify this regulation until the day before the race for its own needs.
5km race circuit
10km race circuit
Popular hike circuit
- Race 5000 m
- Race 10000m
- Popular Walk
- Children’s races
Prizes for the two distances (5km and 10km) cannot be accumulated:
- Podium General: 3 trophies for men and women.
- Senior (2004-1978): 3 trophies for men and women.
- Veterans (1977-1968): 3 trophies for men and women.
- Masters (1967-1920): 3 trophies for men and women.